My Mission In Life
Life is very short and full of great things. Their is a certain part in your life that you should stand up with your own two feet while aiming those things that you wish to be or to overcome those things that bother you in your everyday living.
Every person has a dream in life, specifically they want to be successful someday. That's why I am putting everything in order and commence everyday with a settle mind, and I always said to myself "If not now, when?When should I start to to stand all by myself and reach for my goals? Sometimes I am afraid that I might failed but I always prayed that one day I can finish my studies ,create my own business and I want to be called by my own workers "Boss".
As for today I am not striving for myself but for my parents who dwells rain and shine just to give me a good quality education here in Iligan Institute of Technology. It is very sad to think that i left my family, friends and all the people who love me in my hometown but I have to search for myself and learn to make my own decisions in life. I need to become matured so that when the time comes I can help my parents . I need to invest all my strength ,knowledge and skills in this new society because I know that success is the only passport in a good future.
I have also to vanish the null system in a stagnant part of my brain and full every vacant space so that I can manage everything. It is also very important for me to settle and make difference the way I pursue my goals in life. I have to be accurate in maintaining my holistic perseverance. I need to adopt my new place and I have to learn how to deal with new situation around me. But as a whole, I really need to graduate and earn bachelor's degree so that I can give my parents a comfortable life when they grow old.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento